Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Random Views

This is Shabazi Street in Neve Tsedek, part of the original city of Tel Aviv.

It also happens to be the place with the healthfood store closest to my house. It has the most exotic name - Neroli, and though it is tiny, it is packed ceiling to floor with all kinds of goodies, dry goods, oils, organic fruit and veg, all sorts of soy products, natural cleaning stuff and even blue potato chips! The only problem is I take out a small mortgage every time I go in there.

This is just a gratuitous picture from the sculpture garden around the corner from my house - I don't understand why there is a tray on the kneeling girls head, but I like this piece very much, it gives me a warm homey feeling.

1 comment:

aja said...

Hey Paz,
But don't you think that blue potatoe chips once in a while might be worth the cost of an apple???