Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I've Been Going Potty

As in mad, around the bend, silly season..


Actually, I have been playing mudpies tonight and painting plates. I get very stressed when I have to draw or be creative in a literal form, or, more accutately tonight, a figurative form. I am fairly confident with stripes, or even freeform flowers {well, kind of} but drawing something that really has to resemble a person, that is a whole different story. But as they say at the studio - you don't count on anything until it gets home... So I have a while to go before I see the final results.

To augment the silliness, I just got a phonecall from my dad to say he is coming to visit in just over a week. This is a really great treat as I haven't seen him in 2 years. So now, on top of being a bit loopy, I am busy dancing around my little apartment, and bouncing up and down like a little kid.

No comments: