Sunday, January 07, 2007

Another of My Favourite Things

Believe it or not...

This is one of my favourite things.

Any guesses?


yudit said...

last week's bellpeppers busy turning into penecilline?
alien food?
stuffed alien?

aja said...

Hey Yudit,
I like your guesses... they made me laugh very loudly (out loud, all alone) - really, but don't tell anyone or they will think I've eaten some of this weird stuff... 8^) Honestly, it tastes WAY better than it looks!

Harry said...

I'm fairly certain that is a pomelo or pomelit. Also, one of my favorite winter fruits.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back online. Makes me feel at home !!!

aja said...

Hey Harry,
I love pomelos /lits too (see I have friends who call them Sweeties!

Nice try, but this isn't in the pomely (pomelo+family - apologies for my humor) 8^)

Hey CF,
Welcome home???!!
Any guesses? 8^)

Harry said...

Yikes. Well, you must admit that the first photo looks a bit like pomello pulp. However, the new photo has me stumped.

aja said...

Hey Harry,
Patience and all will be revealed. Personally, I think this is a forehead slapper (but then again, I do have a tendency to do that - my own, not other
peoples of course) 8^)